Oh Boy! I haven’t posted a FBFF post in FOR-EVER! I’m glad to be jumping back in on an easy topic. This week the girls and guys are talking about hair care, products, and trends. Remember to check out ModlyChic for everybody else’s answers.
1. How often do you get your hair cut?
I’m currently growing my hair out, so I go until I absolutely can’t stand how my hair looks. Than I go in to get it shaped up. That usually ends up being every 3 months.
2. Do you go to the same stylist each time, try someone new, go to the cheap hair cutting chains or live it up in a salon?
Well, since my sister in-law is a hair dresser I have been going to her exclusively since she started school.
3. Do you color your hair? How often? What’s your natural color?
Yes, I color my hair. Typically whenever I get my haircut. Like I said it averages out to every three maybe four months. Naturally my hair is a medium to dark brown with a lot of red in it.
4. The one thing you always do to keep your hair looking great is:
I take my vitamins, and I don’t use a lot of heat or styling products. I don’t “style” my hair very often simply because I don’t have enough time to do so. When I do style it I make sure to use a thermal protective product. Right now I’m using Moroccan Oil, and have had great results with that.
5. What hair trend do you love and wish you could rock?
I’ve tried so many trends (remember: SIL is a hairdresser). Honestly, there isn’t one I absolutely love that I haven’t tried. I think I may try feather extensions sometime this summer, but I’m not sure if it will happen or not.
What are your hair tips, fave products, or favorite trends?