Scarf- Walmart Tank- Target Jeans- Target Shoes- Payless
1. With all of the blogging events out there how do you determine which ones to participate in and which ones to avoid?
I pick and choose what events I participate in based on how I relate to the cause/mission/challenge etc. If I feel that I don’t have an attachment to an event no matter how “good” it is I won’t participate.
2. Be honest, have you ever jumped on the bandwagon of some blogging movement/event for the wrong reasons? How did that turn out?
None that I can think of. I’ve only done Friend Friday, 30 for 30,
Everybody, Everywear, and now Andie’s thing. All of these events I’ve both enjoyed doing while benefiting from them at the same time.
3. How do you give your own flair to blog event while still maintaining the general mission and purpose?
This is a tough one to answer. I guess I just try to be myself. Whether that is answering the questions in my own style and wording choice, or how I plan on using “red” without always wearing it each Friday in February.
4. When determining the best content for your blog what criteria do you keep in mind?
My two criteria are pretty easy to follow. Anything on my blog has to be within a realistic budget and has to be something that I can match to my style.
5. While everything will not suit your blog, how do you try and support your fellow bloggers who are participating in something worthwhile?
If I’m participating or not I try and comment on other bloggers’ posts to encourage them along the way.