Today we are taking it easy in the world of Friend Friday hosted by the lovely Katy of Modlychic. Easy for some that is…I dislike talking myself. (See About Me)
Here are my 10 things about me.
- My hair is naturally reddish brown now, but I was born with hair as blond as my daughters.
- I’m three inches taller than my husband, but neither one of us minds when I wear heels.
- I’m legally blind without my glasses or contacts.
- I’ve never been a bridesmaid.
- I paid for my wedding myself minus the photographer and food.
- I’ve had a regular job since I was 16, and before that I spent summers working for my dad at his cabinet shop.
- I’ve never broken a bone, but I’ve injured just about everything you can possibly injure through years of dance and gymnastics.
- I know how to drive a stick shift.
- My favorite color is blue, but I seem to have more purple in my closet.
- I’ve lived in the same house twice. Once, with my mom and sister before I moved out. Than Nate and I bought the house from my mom.
Remember if you want to ask me question you can do so on Formspring.