I haven’t had a nice purse for a very long time. This summer I decided I wanted to invest in a nice bag that I could use for everything, and I do mean EVERYTHING. Not only do I love the bag for its buttery softness. It has a lot of room in it.
Here is my pretty bag. It is simple, but worth its weight fully packed in gold! Did I mention it is 100% vegan friendly too?!? That brings me to the point of the post. What’s in the bag?
- wallet- It was a gift from my brother in-law’s trip to Ireland.
- Pogo card- It is a local discount coupon book.
- complete makeup bag- I have to be at work by 7am, so I usually do my makeup at work after getting the store set up to open.
- 4 lip glosses and 1 Chapstick- Independent from the makeup bag. I have a bit of a lip product addiction.
- baby wipes
- 3 diapers and 1 swim diaper
- baby sunscreen
- body spray- dove’s pomegranate and lemon verbena
- hair molding clay- see above reason for having a makeup bag
- feminine products
- When we are out and about I get the various extras from the hubby, because, “you have a purse”. I also get the sippy cup or toy that The Bean doesn’t want to carry around anymore too.