I was tagged by Francis Joy at Mad Dress Game. The rules are to answer her eight questions, come up eight new questions, and tag eight new bloggers.
1. Why did you start blogging? I started a family blog when Nate and I were planning on moving away from family and friends as a way to keep people updated all in one spot. I started No Guilt Fashion as something to help me in a few different ways. I was going through a rough patch after a miscarriage, and this blog has giving me something to focus that I can see a quantifiable result from my hard work. I decided I wanted it to be a style blog, because, I wanted to challenge myself to come up with creative and inexpensive ways to dress better than I was.
2. What’s your favorite kind of ice cream? Snickerdoodle Ice Cream handmade at a local ice cream shop.
3. Favorite book? Why? This is a hard one. I guess I would have to say my most recent favorite book was the Sookie Stackhouse series AKA True Blood. I don’t know why I liked them so much, but I found them to be funny and an easy read.
4. What do you like most about your day job? I love interacting with my customers.
5. What’s the most amazing place you’ve ever visited? Colorado. I love the mountains.
6. Heels or flats? Heels
7. What do you always carry with you? I almost always have my cell phone with me.
8. What’s one beauty product you can’t live without? Lip Balm
My new questions:
1.If you could choose to live any place, where would you live?
2. If you could only where one color for an entire month what would you choose?
3. Do you own any pets?
4. What is your dream job?
5. What is your favorite desert?
6. What type of music do you listen to?
7. Name one thing that makes you happy?
8. If you could have a hour long shopping spree at any store, where would you choose?