Questions are from Modly Chic and her wonderful idea of Friend Friday!
1. How do you define jealousy? Wanting something or someone that someone else has.
2. When do you find you experience a bit of blogger jealousy? When I run across a piece of clothing that I know I there is no way in hell I can afford, but I REALLY REALLY want it.
3. What types of blogs or which bloggers are you a little jealous of? I’m a little jealous of bloggers that have sponsors. I know it takes awhile to get to that level, but who wouldn’t want someone to send them things to review.
4. From the time we’re little we are taught that jealousy is a bad thing, but it can also inspire us to be better. Have you changed the way you do things, the content of your blog, etc… as a result of what someone else is doing? I can’t really answer this one. I’m just starting out in the style blogging world, and I’m just trying to find my stride.
5. What is the best way to overcome jealousy in the blogosphere and in life? I think the best way to overcome jealousy is to find something about yourself that you can are truly proud of.
For me I’m really proud of my dancing. When I’m in a funk, because, I’m really jealous of something I take them time to choreograph a new piece or combination. It gets my mind off of whatever was making me jealous.