Yes you read that right. Today is outfit number ten. That means I am 1/3 of the way through my challenge. Yay me!!! While getting dressed this morning I decided my summer wardrobe is pretty boring. My accessories are lacking too. Because, of my shopping restrictions I won’t be able to add the much needed, inspiring items to my wardrobe until my trip in the middle of August. By that time all of the stores will be stocked with fall items. I decided I will just have to dream about building a wonderful fall/winter wardrobe, and try to wear my current items in as many new ways as possible.
Now for some fun, “Tag you’re it!” On Modesty is Pretty she tagged us to write five random facts about ourselves. Here are mine. What about you? Let me know if you participate, so I can learn a little more about my readers.
1. I have been dancing for 18 years now. Wow…when I say it like that I feel older.
2. I married my high school sweetheart.
3. Blue is my absolute favorite color, but the hubby gave me a hard time about always purchasing blue items. Now my closet has a large amount of purple in it.
4. I have lived in the same house twice.
5. Lastly, I have a Puggle named Juno. Maybe, she will get some blog love sometime soon.